Honestly, there’s only one word that accurately describes the 2014 Lexus ES 350: Wow. And for good reason: this is the car that Edmunds.com describes as “the standard-bearer for a relaxed, luxuriously insulated form of transportation.” From Roselle to Arlington Heights, Lexus means luxury – and the 2014 Lexus ES 350 takes luxury to new heights.
Roomy enough for five passengers, the 2014 Lexus ES 350 offers a wealth of standard features, including Keyless Ignition and Entry, a Sunroof, Eight-Way Power Front Seats w/ Two-Way Adjustable Lumbar, Xenon Headlights, Safety Connect Emergency Communications and an Eight-Speaker Sound System with Satellite Radio, CD player, an iPod/USB Audio Interface and an Auxiliary Audio Jack.
Options-wise, there’s much to consider. The stand-alone category includes such accoutrements as Heated and Ventilated Front Seats, a Heated Steering Wheel and a Blind-Spot Warning System — but where the 2014 Lexus ES 350 really shines is in its phenomenal options packages, of which there are several:
- The Audio package, which adds the Remote Touch Electronics Interface and Siri Eyes Free, which equates to enhanced, hands-free iPhone functionality and integration.
- The Navigation package, which includes a Navigation System w/ Voice Controls, Traffic/Weather Updates and the Enform suite of Smartphone-Connected Apps and Concierge Services.
- The Premium package, which boasts Leather Upholstery, Real Wood Trim and a Wood-Trimmed Steering Wheel.
- The Luxury package, which comes with Front and Rear Parking Sensors, a Power Rear Sunshade and Extended Leather Trim.
- The Ultra Luxury package, which stands out thanks to features like Ambient Lighting, a Panoramic Sunroof and Manual Rear Door Sunshades.
Our selection of 2014 Lexus ES 350 models is the envy of Chicagoland – so visit Woodfield Lexus today and get behind the wheel of one of the world’s most sought-after driving machines!